Friday, March 12, 2010

shimmering


I feel a little like the light that is shinning in the beautiful candle, that I have just photographed. I feel alive and happy, and burning with desire. I know that we have been put down here on earth to fulfill a purpose, and often our passion is our purpose . Well that's how I see it.

My passion is my little/ now big salon and making people feel relaxed happy comfortable and good about themselves. I am also passionate about doing and teaching yoga even though lately I haven't carved out the time to do it, I will.

I have noticed that in the cycle of my life, everything goes around in one big circle and keeps spiraling. I keep coming up against the same issues neither good nor bad, simply issues and depending on how much I have grown as a person is how I respond to it. If I find I am feeling uncomfortable, then I know I still have work on myself to do, if I can let it easily slide by then I know I am done with that.... I hope that just made sense...

For a long time I thought hairdressing wasn't enough, I felt like I wanted more and I searched and searched and what I realised was that it had nothing to do with what I did on a day to day basis, it had to do with the attitude I bought to it everyday.

And I remember clearly feeling like my job was grinding away at me, my sense of self. Until I stopped myself got a bit of distance and came into the salon and also into my life with a fresh shiny attitude. So far it has worked beautifully in my life. I live a amazing life where things quite easily fall into place for me...

night all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment