Thursday, September 16, 2010

My baby bump




I am 6 and 1/2 months pregnant now and so many thoughts flow through my head every single day..
These are some of them that I think of....
To my baby
I carry you with me everywhere in my world, I wonder what you truly think?
You eat with me you sleep with me, you cut hair with me, and play with me I wonder how you feel?


Do I need to do more?


Do I need to do less?


Am I truly being authentic to myself and to you? Am I living authentically, living in my truth and am I teaching you to do the same?
I know that I love having you with me as my little bundle that I carry throughout my day, so neat and compact, we have secret conversations that know one else will ever know about.
You are so alive in my belly, so fresh and unblemished by the tides of life, so unaware of the big world outside my womb.
Wow it is so amazing, I can't wait to meet you xx

1 comment:

  1. Congrat; on your beautiful babe coming, you will be a perfect Mum. I love your site your back ground is great is pink indicating something.

    ReplyDelete