Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Here I go again!

Today I decided that if all the signs and little nudges led me in the right direction I am going to sign up for yoga teacher training two
I have been teaching since 06 and love sharing the amazing gift of yoga. Seeing all my beautiful students walk into my class unsettled, and stressed become relaxed, in tune and happy inspires me so much!
I feel an inner urge to reconnect with my teachers and their energy!
So I went into the salon this morning and said to myself
"If I have no clients booked in next Thur the day (the course starts), then that is my sign and I will enroll"
I was so excited when no one was booked in, so here I go again, in a life changing direction.
As you go deeper into the teachings of yoga you unveil hidden layers of your personality, your body and your mind!
You never know what may come up for you. I love it because it brings you into a state of deeper connection with yourself and with what is really going on for you!
There is no hiding on the yoga mat. It helps to make you really present and really in tune with your body and mind and what you really need!
So I am excited on where my journey will take me, and will reveal more as it unfolds for me.
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment