Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am 30




A few weeks ago I turned 30.


It's funny when your little 30 seems so grown up, but now I am here I feel just the same!


The last week of my 20's I was thinking about all of the things, I wanted to let go of.


I was going to write in my journal all of the things that no longer served me. Thoughts, ways of being but as I sat down to write a feeling came over me, and I decided that instead I am going to be grateful. For all the things that I did, the lessons I learnt and the journeys I had, and the beautiful people I met.




I feel renewed as a 30 year old women, I feel like now I have a voice, now I have a few life lessons behind me, now instead of chasing so desperately for things I am simply going to allow, and let things easily flow into my life.


Already it has happened! Today I found out I have a new space for my business. One that is bigger and better.


One that will allow me to do things my way, and help see the business expand.


I am so excited and am loving this new phase in my wonderful life.


I wonder where my 30's will take me?

No comments:

Post a Comment