Sunday, January 24, 2010

My word for the year!!



My word for the year is 'deconditioning'. I read lots of blogs and I noticed that there was a trend to pick a word that is the theme for your year. I wanted to be part of the trend so the above word is what will shape my year ahead.

To me the word means having original and independent thoughts.(funny that I just wrote that as I follow a trend of picking a word)

It makes me want to laugh out loud at our at times petty cultural habits and outdated beliefs. I feel I want to run from and never take on a sense of self importance. Through the process of deconditioning and listening deep within I will unveil the true me. Under all the conditioned layers and break free from the 'should do'. I will feel open and light and truly alive.

The above photo is from my 100 photo project that I am doing.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend. x

No comments:

Post a Comment