Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Nostalgic Musings







I am doing a online course at the moment called "Nostalgic Musings" it is so wonderful. I have only done one assignment so far, but I had a ball doing it!
I am a big journal writer, and through out this course Hope is teaching us how to make our journals look pretty. Here are some photos, our topic was our pets, and as some of you know I love Sooty and Chip. So it was really easy to do this one enjoy.....
P.S If you are interested in doing this course there is a button on the side of my blog, click onto it and you will be forwarded onto Hope's blog.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty journal. I am also a big journaler. I am also a fellow Unraveller. I saw your blog on Flickr. Is it too late to take Hope's class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa - Love your spread - thanks for sharing it!! Your pups are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Lisa for getting back to me about the class. I joined so I will be seeing you in class. Another fellow blogger that I know is taking it too. Her name is Lori. She saw your comment on my blog. It's a small online world. Yes, you have inspired me to take Hope's class. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete