Friday, February 26, 2010

My new salon..

I am so excited to share with you, I only have two weeks to go until my new salon is opened.
I have had my little salon for 7 years and we have simply out grown the space. The new one is double the size, and has a proper back room with storage!! yay!!
I love my little salon and the community it has formed in the little corner of Brisbane, where I live.
Every day I still get excited going into the space and letting my clients share their world with me. Through their stories and photos and children we have formed bonds, that are real.
It is quite rare now in this world of fast pace living to have a place where you can go and relax and be still and quite whilst getting your hair done. I seem to have created that, myself and my wonderful girls who work for me. I feel that with the new shop opening it is like a new chapter in my grown up life... It seems like now
"I am 30, I know what I want and I am going to make it happen"
So far it has fallen into place simply, with a little planning and research what I have wanted or needed has been attracted to me. I do live a amazing life and for that I give thanks every single day.
Enjoy your weekend Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment