Sunday, February 28, 2010

Remember to love




I am having one of those days where my breathe enters and leaves my body with such grace, so much ease and joy. I feel totally in tune with my life and at peace with all my surroundings.


I read a story about how when you are so busy busy busy, you forget to look inside and see how your really doing.....


You know that you are to busy when you do stop and look inside, and all you can see or think of is the things you haven't done.


Today I did take a long hard look within and noticed behind the craziness of building the new salon that I have a deep even sense of peace, a feeling that it will all work out ok. That things are exactly how they should be, and for that I am grateful.


I spoke to a dear friend the other night and it was so lovely to hear her voice I had forgotten how important it is to stay in touch with the real friends in my life. To carve out the time to nurture relationships and be present for each other.


We finished painting our new shop today and it feels like such a big achievement, like Dean and I are doing something big on our own.


We will work together in our shop him doing massage and me hair, I am sure we will have lots of laughs. When I slow myself down and make time for the ones I love I notice their souls so shinny and bright..


I heard a saying today which is about how to look at people...
"Ignore their story & see the soul & remember to love - you will never regret it"...

No comments:

Post a Comment