Sunday, March 7, 2010

My dream came true..............




Well if you have been following my blog you will know that I just moved into my new salon!!!
Yay it has been a dream of mine for so long, and it's happened. I spent the day in there today unpacking things, cleaning and getting a feel for the space.

We didn't have a back door at the old salon so for 7 years I never felt a breeze blow into the shop.
Today it was lovely to open up both doors and feel the rush of fresh cleansing air gently blow through the salon. Building this new shop has completely taken over my life, all my thinking space has been consumed by thoughts of the coming space, which now holds my precious shop.

The doors open for clients in one day, after that I will have some space in my life to get back into taking photos and catching up with friends, and a bit of time to myself.......

I do live a charmed life and for that I am so grateful. Until we next meet Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment